Terms & Conditions
Facebook Competition: Win 6 months supply of Knights Bacon
1. The Promoter is McRennie Meats T/A Knights Meats (A.B.N. 63 138 718 288 ).
2. Information on prizes and how to enter Knights Meats competitions form part of these Terms & Conditions of Entry.
3. By entering Knights Meats competitions, entrants accept the above-stated Terms & Conditions of Entry.
4. Entry to Knights Meats competitions are open to all Australian residents; excluding employees and their immediate families.
5. To enter Knights Meats competitions, entrants must answer all competition questions and entries must be received by the Promoter by the close of business on the specified closing date.
6. Prize winners of Knights competitions are selected at 187 Fitzmaurce Street Wagga Wagga NSW 2650 on the specified competition judging date. Winners are contacted by email, mail or Facebook within 5 business days of selection and may be announced on social media or Knights Meats website.
7. The judges' decision is final and binding. As such, no correspondence will be entered into.
8. Competitions are games of skill and as such, winning entries are selected based on the creativity of entries submitted.
9. If any prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, Knights Meats reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value.
10. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize by the time stipulated by Knights Meats, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited.
11. All prize winners agree to the use of their name and address suburb for publicity and competition purposes, without compensation.
12. Knights Meats shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
13. Prizes are not redeemable for cash, credit or product and no exchanges are offered. Knights Meats accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize (or part thereof).
14. Knights Meats takes no responsibility for prize damage or lost in transit and the Promoter will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, damage to or loss in transit of the prize.
15. If for any reason the competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Knights Meats, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this competition, Knights Meats reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
16. 6 month Bacon Giveaway competition run on Facebook from 7th October 2017 will be drawn on Saturday 14th October 2017 at 10am. Winner will be notified via Facebook. Prize includes 250g of Hamden Bridge short cut bacon per week for 6 months, total prize value $124. As this is a fresh product, prize may be picked up by the winner weekly, fortnightly or monthly for 6 months from Knights Meats, 187 Fitzmaurice Street, Wagga Wagga NSW 2650.